Share/Bookmark

Peculiar Times

No comment yet
When I was home in Minnesota last week I picked up a hardcover copy of "Some Kind of Ride" the latest book from one of my favorite midwest artist/poets, Brian Andreas (came out in 2006; I have several others of his, dating back to 1993.)


I hadn't been following his work as of late so when I just checked out his website, www.storypeople.com, i saw that in fact "Some Kind of Ride" is not his most recent project-- he has released a free ebook called "Peculiar Times" and it's adorable-- much more stripped down than his other books, especially compared to the full-color hardcover last one.

Here is a link to the PDF of the complete ebook "Peculiar Times"


yay now i don't have to spend time scanning them in, and can even paint them myself! haha (they make great cards)

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 Origin L | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER

Pin It