Share/Bookmark

children's book part 2

No comment yet


This illustration accompany's kevin's really funny kids poem titled "Chimp Removal." The text will be laid out on the paper the monkey is holding because at the end of it, because the poem asks you to sign on the dotted line:

Chimp Removal

If your house is full of bad chimpanzees,

If they lounge on your couches and eat all your peas,

If they climb up your draperies as if they were trees,

My chimp chimes will help you to oust them with ease.

My chimes sound like handfuls of jingling keys,

But when chimpanzees hear them, they stop still and freeze,

They'll follow me out, just as quick as you please,

And I'll take them to live with my Great Aunt Louise.

So if you've had your fill of those bad chimpanzees,

If they muddy your carpet and scratch your CD's,

If they've given your family a bad case of fleas,

My chimp chimes will answer your desperate pleas.

And if they smudge up your windows with smears of cream cheese,

If they turn up the heat to one hundred degrees,

If they use your dad's mustache just like a trapeze,

Just sign this agreement, I'll bill you the fees....

_________________________________

Signature

*Sorry, I can't make any guarantees.

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 Origin L | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER

Pin It